Please note: This product is available on an exclusive order only basis. Some information or images in this listing may have minor changes for the New Zealand model. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team for any questions.
Some images show motorcycle prepared for track use. Road version includes indicators, rearview mirrors and number plates.
THE RACE-TRACK IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
It’s where you live – and truly come alive. Performance is everything and you’ll take any advantage to hunt out speed. We have built the new CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP for you.
It starts out in the same Pit Lane as the CBR1000RR-R – which means MotoGP technology for the engine, chassis and aerodynamics. But we’ve added second-generation Öhlins Smart Electronic Control (S-EC) suspension and an upgraded user interface to go with it. And a new Brembo braking package including Stylema front brake callipers, brake lever and rear calliper.
The CBR1000RR-R SP is not built with a road rider's needs in mind; the race-track is where it belongs. And while it is fully road legal, with lights, indicators, full-colour TFT display and Honda Smart Key, the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP is our ultimate statement of pure super sports aggression. Enjoy it.
- Second-generation semi-active Öhlins Electronic Control (S-EC): The Öhlins NPX fork uses a pressurised damping system to minimise cavitation, resulting in more stable damping control and improved bump absorption at high speeds. Feel for front tyre grip is also enhanced. The rear shock is also by Öhlins; the upper mount attaches at the back of the engine to enhance high-speed handling
- Brembo Stylema front brake callipers: Incredible braking power is provided by the latest Brembo Stylema monobloc four-piston radial-mount front brake callipers – with Brembo brake lever and master cylinder to match. The callipers maintain rigidity but are 7% lighter, with less internal fluid volume for more immediate reaction
- RC213V-S-inspired swingarm design: The aluminium swingarm – based on the designed used by the RC213V-S – is 30.5mm longer, at 622.7mm but weighs exactly the same as the previous design. Its horizontal rigidity is reduced by 15%, with vertical rigidity maintained to generate incredible rear tyre grip – and feel to go with it
- Launch control for fast starts: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP is equipped with Launch Control for race starts. It limits engine rpm at 6,000, 7,000, 8,000 and 9,000rpm set-points, even with a wide-open throttle, letting you focus on clutch release (and lights) alone. A quickshifter is also fitted as standard, with performance optimised for racetrack performance and reliability
- Switchable ABS modes: For flexible ability (and along with Rear Lift Control) the ABS gains two switchable modes; SPORTS mode focuses on road-riding performance, with high brake force and less pitching, while TRACK mode offers the power and feel braking from much higher circuit speeds. Both are controlled with input from the six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||81mm x 48.5mm|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||999.9cc|
|Engine Type||water-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, inline 4-cylinder|
|Max. Power Output||160kW/14,500rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||3.8L|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate hydraulic clutch|
|Transmission Type||Manual Transmission|
|ABS System||2 channel with IMU|
|Brakes Front||330mm disc with radial-mount Brembo 4-piston caliper|
|Brakes Rear||220mm disc with Brembo 2-Piston caliper|
|Suspension Front||Ohlins NPX S-EC 43mm telescopic fork|
|Suspension Rear||Ohlins TTX36 S-EC Pro-Link swingarm|
|Tyres Front||PIRE:DIABLO SUPERCORSA SP (V3) BS：RS11|
|Tyre Size Front||120/70-ZR17|
|Tyre Size Rear||200/55-ZR17|
|Tyres Rear||PIRE:DIABLO SUPERCORSA SP (V3) BS：RS11|
|Wheels Front||17inch 3.5|
|Wheels Rear||17inch 6.0|
Dimensions & Weight
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12-2Li-ion|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2099mm x 762.4mm x 1136mm|
|Frame type||AL TWIN-TUBE|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||16.1L|
|Fuel Consumption||16.0km/l (WMTC mode)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||118.6mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||201.3kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||831mm|
Instruments & Electrics
|12v Socket||Optional (USB)|
|Ignition System||Electronic, digital transistor|
|Instruments||TFT full color|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a personalised consultation and help make it happen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.