Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Honda has always thrived on exploring new boundaries, in design as well as engineering. In 2018, the new CB1000R and CB300R brought a fresh identity to Honda's naked motorcycle line up, mixing café racer inspirations with an ultra-minimalist look under its "Neo-Sports Café" design theme. Using the same styling blueprint as its siblings, the CB650R's retro-minimalism is aimed at a demographic that wants to enjoy the combination of exhilarating four-cylinder engine performance and light, versatile, refined chassis handling.
Add to this mix of head-turning, individual looks and exciting, usable performance a spec sheet replete with high quality and premium features, and the result is a naked middleweight designed for maximum pride and pleasure of ownership.
- Tightly wrapped and aggressive, the CB650R's Neo-Sports Café style features the signature compact "trapezoid" proportion of short, stubby tail and short-overhang headlight
- The long fuel tank is a key motif of the family design; its smooth lines accentuate the solidity of real metal surfaces and crown the engineering of the four-cylinder power plant
- Sharp new LCD instruments also use the CB1000R as a baseline and include Shift Up, Gear Position and a Peak Hold indicator
- The round headlight is based on that of the CB1000R. It's LED, as is the rest of the lighting
- The exhaust now features a larger bore tailpipe inside the muffler to flow more gas and, with its exit pipe angled upward, to emit an emotional howl
- An assist/slipper clutch is a new addition and eases upshifts while managing rear-wheel lock-up under rapid downshifts. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) manages rear-wheel traction; it can be turned off should the rider choose
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled 16 valve DOHC inline-4|
|Bore and Stroke||67mm x 46mm|
|Ignition||PGM-FI Fuel Injection|
Wheels, Suspension & Brakes
|Suspension Front||41mm Showa Separate Function Fork (SFF) inverted fork, 108mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Pro-link with adjustable pre-load, 128mm travel|
|Brakes Front||Dual four-piston, radial-mount
hydraulic callipers w/ 310mm floating discs; 2-channel ABS
|Brakes Rear||Single one-piston hydraulic caliper w/ 240mm disc; 2-channel; ABS|
|Rake Caster Angle||32°|
Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Capacity||15.4 litres|
|Dimensions||2,130mm(L) x 780mm(W) x 1,075mm(H)|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation or test ride and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.