Please note: This product may not be available in-store currently, so please contact us to find out about availability.
Full-size adventure bikes like Honda’s Africa Twin are great do-it-all motorcycles. And now Honda is bringing adventure-bike style and spirit to a new class: Introducing the 2021 Honda ADV150, an adventure-style scooter that’s ready to conquer the asphalt jungle. It starts with a proven liquid-cooled 149cc four-stroke OHC engine and a steel frame.
Then there’s a two-position windscreen, Honda SMART Key, plenty of under-seat storage, an automatic transmission, and the ADV150’s tough, muscular styling. Perfect for a gnarly commute, smooth enough for weekend fun riding, the new ADV150 proves that adventure truly comes in all sizes.
- TWO-POSITION WINDSCREEN: Changing riding conditions? No worries—the ADV150 features an innovative two-position windscreen. Want more breeze? Just lower it. Want improved wind and weather protection? Up she goes, no tools required
- LOW CENTRE OF GRAVITY: Because the engine, drivetrain and fuel tank are mounted low in the frame, the ADV150 has a low centre of gravity. That helps inspire confidence, especially in parking lots or tight traffic conditions
- AMPLE STORAGE: Your ADV150 has tons of available storage. First, flip open the seat and there’s a weather-resistant 27-litre main compartment that locks securely. It’s big enough for a full-face helmet and lots more. Then there’s a convenient 2-litre compartment upfront with a 12-volt charging port—perfect for your phone or other quick-access needs
- RUGGED SUSPENSION, PREMIUM SHOCKS: The ADV150 features Showa® telescopic front suspension with the most travel in its class, a full 5.1 inches. In the rear, a pair of premium Showa shocks feature remote piggyback reservoirs and triple-rate springs that control 4.7 inches of travel
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKES (ABS): Sometimes adventure means not knowing what’s around the next corner. Don’t worry; the ADV150 has your back. Every ADV150 features Honda’s Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) giving you the power to make confident stops, even in less-than-ideal conditions
- V-MATIC TRANSMISSION: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the throttle and go. That means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you'll always have smooth power delivery
|Engine:||Liquid-cooled 80º single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC; two valves|
|Bore x Stroke:||57.3 mm x 57.9 mm|
|Induction:||PGM-FI; 26 mm throttle body|
|Ignition:||Full transistorized ignition|
|Transmission:||Automatic V-Matic belt drive|
|Front Suspension/ Travel:||31 mm Showa® telescopic fork/ 5.1 inches|
|Rear Suspension/ Travel:||Showa® twin shocks/ 4.7 inches|
|Rake (Caster Angle):||26° 30’|
|Front Brake:||Single 240 mm disc, ABS|
|Rear Brake:||Mechanical 130 mm drum|
Dimensions & Weight
|Seat Height:||31.3 inches|
|Curb Weight:||294 pounds|
|Fuel Capacity:||2.1 gallons|
We are proud to be partnered with trusted finance and insurance partners to get you sorted with peace of mind, for both in-store and online purchases. See our full range of finance and insurance here.
Finance & Insurance
Get in touch with our team today to see if this bike is right for your needs. We'll arrange a consultation and help make it happen.
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.