The 180 Revn Jersey provides the essentials needed for riding motocross. Rising through the ranks from beginner to seasoned veteran is no easy task. 180 racewear was created to support these riders.
The foundation of the 180 jersey is a moisture-wicking main body fabric which helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable. Side panels add airflow, both aiding in moisture management and helping to regulate body temperature. Lightweight arm cuffs provide a precise fit, without feeling restrictive, and a drop tail design keeps the jersey tucked.
- Moisture-wicking fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Vented mesh paneling increases breathability and airflow
- Mesh collar and sleeve cuffs improve fit and comfort
- Dyed or Sublimated graphic panels for rich and vibrant color
- Drop tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- 100% polyester
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.