Our legendary performance motocross pants for young riders
Time-tested in quality and performance and the most recognized gear in motocross, the Youth 180 Lux Pants provide the essentials needed for riding.
The Youth 180 Lux Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Hip pads included
- Shell: 79% polyester, 15% polyamide nylon, 5% cow leather, 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.