The Hansa range of chippers / shredders contain no plastic components - we have tried them and they do last. The housing, inlet and outlet chutes are made of solid steel.
- Engine: Honda GP200 (6.5HP Petrol)
- Capacity: Self-feeding action, capacity of 60mm branches
- Starter: Recoil
- Chute: Discharge into trailer, wheelbarrow or stockpile
- Construction: Solid housing of 5mm steel plate
- Wheels: Easy to transport, well balanced on pneumatic wheels
- Finish: Quality hyperloc powder-coated
- Weight: 67 kg
- Height: 1200 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Made in New Zealand
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.