The New Zealand made Hansa C3-E is an versatile addition to the already proven Hansa range. It is now available in a heavy duty electric powered motor to suit the casual home user who does not want to use a petrol powered engine.
The Hansa C3-E brush chipper is an essential tool for the keen gardener. If you own a domestic property with trees and hedges and shrubs, you will find the C3-E an essential piece of kit on your property. The Hansa range of chipper shredders are all constructed of heavy duty materials and are built to last – simply the strongest.
Ideal for small or medium sized domestic properties, schools, small horticultural interests and more.
- One feed chute for easy feeding via a large capacity opening (less preparation of material to be chipped or shredded)
- Now powered by a heavy duty 2.0hp 2820 rpm 8.4amp electric motor
- Lower noise level
- Chipping average size: 20-30mm branches
- Solid steel plate construction and durable powder coated finish
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stock pile
- Heavy duty chipper disc assembly with industrial quality components
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large rubber wheels
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.