Because of its compact design the machine is relatively light, easily manoeuvred and can be operated in areas with restricted space and access.
This disc type chipper is of solid construction which boasts a chipping capacity of 100 to 130 mm diameter branches, depending on the type of wood. The Chipper will process branch and brushy material, wood offcuts and other vegetation material. Model C21 has a large inlet chute for feeding in bigger bundles of brushy and twiggy materials, vines and larger branches, therefore no precutting is necessary.
- Clutch: Manual clutch for easy starting.
- Feed: Self-feeding cutting action.
- Capacity: 100 - 130 mm Branches
- Drive: Twin belt drive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Feed Chute: Large in feed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No pre-cutting necessary.
- Chute: Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge at 1.9m with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Blades: Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, just by swinging back the outlet chute.
- Finish: Quality hyperloc powder-coated
- Weight: 300 kg
- Height: 2000 mm
- Width: 900 mm
- Length: 1000 mm
- Suitable for tractors of 20 - 55 HP
- Made in NEW ZEALAND
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.