Stay agile and flexible with the new Michelin Fiber Lite Technology featured in the all-new Joslin 2. Michelin Fiber Lite Technology offers 3X more durability than your average skate shoe, all while still maintaining the same flexibility and movement needed to shred anything, anytime
- Designed and tested by Chris Joslin
- New Michelin Fiber Lite Technology that offers a lightweight and flexible performance rubber cupsole
- Pro Foam 1 insole
- EVA midsole
- Tongue Straps
- Optional lace holes for lace protection
- Slim, streamlined silhouette
- Rubber underlay beneath vamp & toe cap
Sizing Charts by Brand (Under construction)
Please note: We're currently developing this feature to provide you with accurate and complete information around sizing.
Listed by brand (in alphabetical order). Here you can find up-to-date sizing charts. If you have further questions, or if we've missed something, reach out and our team can assist.
|6D Helmets||Airoh Helmets||Alpinestars|
|Arai Helmets||Asterisk||Atlas Braces|
|Five||Fly Racing||Fox Racing|
Looking for Something? Shop by brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.